Vew Recipes and Create a Shopping List
My Shopping List
Broccoli-Cheese Soup (Gluten-Free)
Courtesy of Gluten Intolerance Group
Prep Time: 5 Min.
Cook Time: 15 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 4 c. fresh or frozen broccoli
+ 1/2 c. chopped onion
+ 1 c. gluten-free chicken broth
+ 1/2 tsp. salt
+ 3 Tbsp. cornstarch
+ 2 1/4 c. cold milk
+ 2 c. grated cheddar cheese
What to do:
1. Combine broccoli, onion, broth and salt in a 3 quart saucepan. Bring to a boil and simmer on low 5 to 10 minutes until broccoli is tender.
2. Mix cornstarch with 1/4 cup cold milk, then add to saucepan with remaining 2 cups milk.
3. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, then heat one minute more to thicken.
4. Add grated cheese. Stir soup over low heat until cheese is melted.
* Courtesy of: Gluten Intolerance Group
Visit www.gluten.org to learn more about gluten intolerance