Vew Recipes and Create a Shopping List
My Shopping List
Orange-Glazed Salmon over Sauteed Spinach
Courtesy of CanolaInfo
Prep Time: 10 Min.
Cook Time: 14 Min.
Marinate: 30 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 1 orange, washed, grated and juiced
+ 2 Tbsp. honey
+ 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
+ 1 Tbsp. canola oil, divided
+ 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
+ 1 (12 oz.) salmon fillet, cut in 4 pieces
+ 8 oz. fresh spinach, trimmed
+ 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
+ 1/8 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
What to do:
1. Combine juice from orange, honey, brown sugar, 2 tsp. canola oil and red pepper flakes.
2. Arrange salmon in a dish just big enough to hold the fillet; pour orange juice mixture over salmon. Marinate in the refrigerator for 30 min., turning salmon once to distribute flavors. Discard marinade.
3. Grill salmon skin side up, over medium heat for 5 to 7 min.; turn and cook for another 5 to 7 min., until fish flakes easily.
4. Just before salmon is done, sauté spinach in 1 tsp. canola oil in a nonstick skillet just until wilted. Season with lemon juice and pepper.
5. Spoon spinach onto heated plates. Top with salmon. Sprinkle with grated orange peel. (*reserve grated orange rind for garnish.)
Nutritional facts are based on a 3/4 c. serving.
Calories: 300; Total Fat: 14g; Saturated Fat: 3g; Cholesterol: 65mg; Total Carbs: 19g; Fiber: 2g; Protein: 26g; Sodium: 115mg;