1, Prepare Pico de Gallo. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
2. Stack beef steaks; cut lengthwise in half and then crosswise into 1-in. wide strips. Combine beef and rub ingredients in large bowl; toss to coat evenly.
3. Heat 1 tsp. oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add bell pepper, onion and jalapeño; stir-fry 5-8 min.or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Remove from skillet; keep warm.
4. Heat 1 tsp. oil in same skillet until hot. Add half of beef; stir-fry 1-2 min. or until outside surface is no longer pink. (Do not overcook.) Remove from skillet; keep warm. Repeat with remaining 1 tsp. oil and beef.
5. Return all beef and vegetables to skillet. Season with salt, as desired. Serve beef mixture in tortillas; top with Pico de Gallo.
* Recipe Courtesy of The Beef Checkoff