Vew Recipes and Create a Shopping List
My Shopping List
Lemon Meringue Cookies
Courtesy of Mr. Food Test Kitchen
Prep Time: n/a
Cook Time: 7 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 1 (15-ounce) package refrigerated folded ready-to-use pie crusts (2 crusts)
+ 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
+ 1/3 c. confectioners' sugar
+ 1/3 c. lemon curd (see NOTE)
What to do:
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
2. Unfold pie crusts onto a lightly floured surface. Using a 3-inch round cookie cutter, cut 9 to 10 circles from each crust. Place dough circles on baking sheets.
3. Bake 7 to 9 minutes, or until golden. Remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
4. In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar; mix well. Spread evenly over cookies, leaving a small untopped border around edges. Spread lemon curd evenly over cream cheese layer and serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
* NOTE: If you aren't sure where to find lemon curd in your supermarket, check the jam and jellies section of your supermarket!
Recipe and Image from the Mr. Food Test Kitchen
© 2018 Ginsburg Enterprises Incorporated. All rights reserved.
For more great recipe ideas, visit mrfood.com.