1, Make pesto: Place 2 c. spinach, almonds, cheese and garlic in food processor container. Cover; process until coarse paste forms. With motor running, slowly add 2 Tbsp. water and oil until smooth. Season with salt, as desired. Set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. Heat ovenproof, nonstick skillet over medium heat. Place beef steaks in skillet and brown 2 min. Turn steaks over and place skillet into preheated oven; cook 13-18 min. for medium rare to medium doneness, turning once.
3. Meanwhile, combine rice, remaining 1 c. water and salt, if desired, in medium saucepan; cook according to pkg. directions. Chop remaining 1 c. spinach. During last 5 min. of cooking, add chopped spinach to pan and continue to cook. Remove from heat, add cherries and 1 Tbsp. pesto to rice; stir to combine.
4. Remove steaks from oven when internal temperature reaches 135°F for medium rare; 150°F for medium doneness. Remove steaks from pan; tent loosely with aluminum foil. Let stand 5-10 min. Temperature will continue to rise about 10°F to reach 145°F for medium rare; 160°F for medium doneness.
5. Serve steaks over brown rice with remaining pesto. Garnish rice with additional almonds, if desired.
* Recipe Courtesy of The Beef Checkoff.