1. Grate peel and squeeze 1 Tbsp. juice from lemon. Combine Greek seasoning and lemon peel. Reserve 2 tsp. mixture for salad. Press remaining mixture evenly onto beef steaks.
2. Place steaks on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 11-16 min. (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, 15-19 min.) for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally.
3. Meanwhile, combine reserved 2 tsp. seasoning mixture, lemon juice, cucumber, tomatoes and cheese in medium bowl, stirring to combine. Season with salt and pepper, as desired.
4. Remove bones; carve steaks into slices. Season with salt, as desired. Serve beef with cucumber and tomato salad.
* To broil, place steaks on rack in broiler pan so surface of beef is 3-4 inches from heat. Broil 15-20 min. for medium rare to medium doneness, turning once
* Recipe courtesy of The Beef Checkoff.